In conjunction with Athena Network NE Hants / Surrey, I will be running a zoom workshop on 16th November 2020
The 5 step guide to creating, adding and sharing optimised content on your WordPress website
In this 2 hour interactive training session we’ll cover:
- Keywords – quick guide to what they are, simple research and how to use them in your web page or blog
- Top tips to writing an engaging piece of content
- Adding and optimising content on your WordPress website (we’ll use some live examples)*
- Adding images to maximum the impact of your content
- Sharing your content far and wide
Who’s this training for?
- Any business owner with a WordPress website who:
- wants to attract more visitors to their website and turn visitors into clients
- is keen to create their own content and wants to learn how to add it into their website backend
You will need:
- Admin access to the backend of your website
- Yoast SEO plugin installed
You don’t need:
- to be a technical whizz. Just a willingness to learn.
Monday 16th November
Online via zoom
10am to 12pm
If you are an Athena network member and wish to take part, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
For non-members, I will be holding future workshops so please contact me directly for dates and to book a place.